Is your company still using inefficient paper filing systems, or multiple content management software programs that don’t integrate with each other? Does your organization find it difficult to ensure documents and communications are consistent and efficient so you’re not wasting valuable man hours? If you want to streamline your organization’s information and help optimize costs, Laserfiche can help.
Laserfiche is a leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software and cloud solution that allows organizations to securely manage and share documents, videos, photos and other content using state-of-the-art enterprise document management and cutting-edge business process management tools.
Learn more about the Laserfiche Cloud.
Used across a variety of organizational divisions, Laserfiche’s ECM works with businesses and organizations of all sizes, and even integrates with your company’s existing softwares, so you don’t have to change any of your current processes or software.
- Decrease your overhead costs by reducing paper storage, network drives, office space and additional hiring.
- Streamline operations and increase efficiency by automating repetitive, manual processes and automating document filing, form filling and processing.
- Manage all organizational content throughout its life cycle so you no longer need to search for documents or re-work older versions of documents.
- Facilitate compliance at every stage of your organization with robust security and auditing features to easily capture, store, share, transfer and dispose of new and legacy records.
- Control costs of content management with complete records of activity on documents, consistence in documentation standards (both internally and with contractors), customize access by employee or group and access all-in-one dashboards to evaluate and analyze content management processes.
- Easily manage complex organizational systems with features like controlled access to folders, templates and documents by employee role or department, systemized documents and workflows and organized document information across your organization with metadata options.
Contact Us now to set up a free consultation so we can see how this flexible, intuitive tool can help organize and streamline your content and documents today!